Solar Thermal Hot Water Systems
Solar thermal systems work by using flat panel or evacuated tube collectors to heat water for use in the home. A correctly sized system can provide the majority of your annual hot water demand and even contribute to heating your home.
- Provides up to 70% of your annual hot water
- Eligiable for the UK Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) grant scheme
- Choice of flat panel or evacuated tube collectors
- Wide range of roof mounting options
- Integrates seamlessly with our thermal storage systems
- Can be backed up by boilers, heat pumps and biomass
- Reduces your fuel bills
- Earn money from the RHI grant scheme
- Fully automatic operation
How we can help
Chelmer have been designing and supplying solar thermal hot water systems for over 15 years. We use our extensive expertise to provide a comprehensive solar hot water package using high quality components and tailored to your project's individual requirements.
All our solar systems include step-by-step installation manuals and free installer support.
Our comprehensive solar thermal packages are supplied with the following items:
- Flat panel or evacuated tube collectors
- Mountings for slate/pan/plain tiles, metal or flat roofs
- Pre-insulated solar connection pipe work
- Digital solar controller with probes
- Solar pumping station
- Expansion vessel with quick-couple connection
- Solar heat transfer fluid/anti-freeze
- Insulation set
Looking for a cost price for a solar thermal system for your project? Complete our online form here to receive a free, no obligation system quote.