Warm Water Underfloor Heating Systems
Underfloor heating works by circulating warm water through pipes embedded in a floor. The large surface area of the floor allows lower temperature water than would be required in a traditional radiator system and generates a more comfortable, even heat.
Chelmer have been designing and supplying underfloor heating systems for over 20 years. We use our extensive expertise to provide a complete underfloor heating package using high quality components and tailored to your project's individual requirements.
All our systems include full bespoke CAD drawings detailing pipe layout and wiring connections and are backed up with step-by-step installation manuals and free installer support. Use the menu on the left to find out more about how our underfloor heating systems work, floor constructions and floor covering advice, or request a free quotation or callback using the links on the right.
Looking for a underfloor heating cost price for your project? Complete our quote request form to receive a free, no obligation system quote.
Underfloor Heating Benefits
Reduced Running Costs
- Even when using a fossil fuel boiler underfloor heating can cost upto 25% less to run than radiators.
- The unobtrusive nature of underfloor heating delivers silent, draught free heating without restricting the layout of your rooms.
Excellent for Renewables
- Because of its lower temperatures, underfloor heating allows heat pumps to run at much higher efficiencies.
Underfloor Heating Features
Designed for Your Project
- We produce bespoke, insurance-backed system design drawings for all of our underfloor heating systems for complete peace of mind.
Choice of Controls
- From traditional dial thermostats to thermostats you can control from your phone, you can pick the controls that are right for you.
- All of our underfloor systems include A-Rated pumps which modulate to meet changing system demands to save energy.