Renewable Heating Systems
Chelmer Heating have been designing and supplying renewable heating systems throughout the UK and Europe for over 20 years. We take a realistic approach to system design to deliver a green heating system that is sustainable, cost-effective and tailored to suit your home.
We specialise in the following renewable heating systems:
- Air, Ground and Water Source Heat Pumps
- Log Burning and Wood Pellet Biomass Boilers
- Wood Burning Stoves and Ranges
- Solar Thermal Panels (Flat Plate and Tubes)
- High-Performance Hot Water Cylinders
- Underfloor Heating
- Radiators and Towel Rails
Our in-house technical team have extensive range of experience in the mechanical services industry, which has enabled us to develop systems that cater for the needs of the modern home. We use this experience when designing our renewable heating systems to design a system with efficiency, functionality and capital cost in mind.
Get paid to heat your home
Our renewable heat sources are eligible for the UK Government's Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) grant scheme, which pays you for every unit of renewable energy used to heat your home.
Use our free online calculator now to work out which renewable heating system is best for your project and what your RHI payback is likely to be.
Looking for a renewable heating system cost price for your project? Complete our quote request form to receive a free, no obligation system quote.
Reduced Fuel Bills
- A properly designed renewable heating system can make significant savings to your heating and hot water bills.
- The Governments new domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) can provide an annual income for heating your home with renewables.
- Simply set the heating levels and hot water times for your property and our control system will take care of the rest.
- Our renewable system designs are covered by our insurance backed design guarantee.
Systems of All Sizes
- From single apartments to schools and factories, we can design a renewable solution to suit.
Free Technical Support
- All of our systems are provided with free technical support for installers and homeowners.