Gas and LPG Condensing Boilers
When connected to a Chelmer thermal store system, these boilers can be used as the sole heat source for a property's heating and hot water, or act as a backup for a solar thermal and/or wood burning stove system.
Our range of natural gas and LPG boilers are all SEDBUK A-rated for efficiency, giving you more heat per unit of gas used compared to non-condensing boilers (see "How they work" for more information). In addition, all of our sealed system kits for boilers are supplied with separate A-rated pumps which modulate their speed to meet the current system demand for further reductions in energy bills.
Features and benefits
- Modulating output for greater efficiency
- 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger
- Can be fitted inside kitchen unit dimensions
- Wall mounting frame with pipes behind - no exposed pipe work
- Flexible flue options
- Reversible top or bottom pipe connections
- Low NOx and CO2 emissions
- Integrated diagnostics and frost protection thermostat